Shelley Thompson manages her own consulting company SJT Solutions, Southey Saskatchewan.
|Send an email to Shelley Thompson
Dr Shelley Thompson is the President of SJT Solutions; a Saskatchewan based consulting firm specializing in applied economic analysis. Shelley’s primary area of consulting expertise is the agri-food sector including primary, processing, grain handling and transportation, commercialization, promotion, marketing and biotechnology. Recently completed consulting projects include:
- Lost earning due to transportation unreliability
- Transfer efficiency in Canadian agricultural policy
- Consumer product labeling regimes
- Commercialization challenges in Canada’s agri-food sector
- Tariff and non-tariff barriers for pulse flours and fractions
- Value chain impacts of health claims
- Impacts of the adventitious presence of GMO’S
- Strategic alliances in Canada’s horticulture sector
Innovation Related Publications
JT Solutions, JRG Consulting Group, and Agrinomics IT Consulting Ltd, "Proposal for a Feed Grain Strategy & Implementation Plan - Draft Report", Commissioned by Alberat Agricultural and Rural Development, November 2009.
JRG Consulting Group, SJT Solutions and Dr. David Sparling, "Challenges and Constraints in the Pre-commercialization and Commercialization Atages and Success Along the Innovation Contiuum", Commissioned by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, March 2010.